Saturday, October 9, 2010

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)

I have registered for a correspondence post graduate diploma course in 1990 just after my graduation with Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) . That time it was snail mailing correspondence course. You have to wait for days to get the books and study materials. The course was not completed due to several reasons. But again in 2010 I have registered for and MBA course with IGNOU. Now I have surprised to see the revolution taken place. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), which has moved from snail mailing printed lessons to satellite television, radio and the internet to teach. Now the registration and enrollment are very easy. Communication with the university has got much faster and effective. Now I can download my assignments online!

No comments:

Post a Comment